2.8
Style and Design

Bought a wedding ring from this company because of ex was referred to them from a friend that owns the store.The ring was almost $8,000 I will say the ring was beautiful.

Needless to say I got divorced and needed to sell the ring. i realize you never get back what you pay for it but the owner had me leave the ring claiming he had to send it off to another jeweler because he had no use for it, i ended up getting $3,100 for it from the so called other jeweler. I went back to the store with a friend to shop for some more jewelry. I happen to notice the owners wife was wearing a ring that looked just like mine and I asked her about the ring and she spoke to her husband if it was my ring and he said yes it is.

tried to claim that the "other" jeweler decided he didn't want it.

So the wife went on to tell me and my friend that she wears all kinds of the jewelry from the store and polishes them back up and puts them in the case for us consumers to buy.I would never buy a piece of jewelry from them again and believe me I'm letting everyone about this and advising anyone to do the same.

Review about: Rock Jewelers Owner.

Comments